Date and Time:
Residents are invited to drop off non-leaking household chemicals. Commercial waste is not accepted.Items accepted:
- household batteries
- paint and pesticides
- CFL bulbs
- cleaning and automotive products
- vitamins and supplements
- personal care products, including hair products and lotions
- mercury containing items such as thermostats, thermometers and button-shaped batteries.
Items not accepted include tires, e-waste, explosives, asbestos, bio-waste (needles, bandages) and pharmaceuticals. Visit fcgov.com/recyclingcenters for disposal options for non-accepted items.Learn more about recycling options at fcgov.com/trc.
- store items upright in boxes or tubs, not loose bags
- keep similar items together (do not stack)
- containers must be sealed and cannot leak
- acids and oxidizers must be separated
- keep items away from children and pets