Everyone has certain basic rights under the US Constitution and other laws.
Make sure you know your rights and responsibilities if you are approached by police or other law enforcement.
Join us, and find the answers to questions about:
- what to do if you are stopped for questioning
- how to assert your right to remain silent and your right to an attorney
- how to refuse consent for a search of your belongings
- what to do if police ask for ID
- what to do if you are ticketed or arrested
- what to do if you feel your rights have been violated
- how and when to address police misconduct