Barrier Busters, Public Transit Action Group (BB/PTAG) was founded in 2001 when a group of low income, disabled community members in Fort Collins came together to advocate for better access to public transportation in Fort Collins and disability justice. Since then, BB/PTAG has been dedicated to bringing effective and sustainable public transit to Fort Collins while fighting for the dignity and rights of disabled people.
- We meet monthly at the Old Town Library, for the next meeting time check out our calendar of events or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our latest blog post, Stand up for Disability Justice
- Meet monthly with Transfort staff
- Hold forums and community gatherings about issues that disproportionately burden disabled and low income people in Fort Collins
- Monitor snow-removal and winter accessibility
- Assess rider conditions on public transportation
- Attend city council meetings to address issues of concern